BARE X-Mission Evolution Tech Dry WOMEN
Bare X-Mission Evolution Tech Dry - Drysuit
The most elastic dry suit on the market!
The new X-Mission Evolution dry suit is an upgraded version of the flagship Bare X-Mission Tech Dry. Every detail of the suit has been refined to function in the most extreme conditions and to be tested in highly technical diving situations. When designing the suit, divers from Cavebase group assisted divers. The first improvements consisted in identifying weak points in traditional overalls and using reinforcements and corrections to prevent abrasions and damage to the body. The suit was getting rid of any excess material. The suit has been slimmed down which will start to improve the dynamics in the water. The X-Mission Evolution features a new, highly flexible, durable and lightweight Nylon Micro RipStop trilamine with a weight of 395 gr / m2. This material also provides excellent thermal insulation. The weight of the suit makes it ideal for traveling by plane, where it will be easier to fit in the limit of acceptable baggage. Thanks to the installation of two technical pockets, we can freely adjust their capacity using the lock. Pockets have five bungee gums. This suit meets the highest level of functionality. It is perfect for moving in water, on the surface and is easy to transport. X-Mission Evolution is one of the most adapted suits for technical dives available on the market. Numerous tests and refinements to the smallest details ensure that the wetsuit meets any underwater challenge, providing the diver with unusual comfort and convenience. Bare X-Mission Evolution received the European Tauchen 2019 prize in the category of dry suits.
The most important advantages:
- Extremely flexible Nylon Micro RipStop trilaminate with a weight of 395 gr / m2.
- The total weight of the suit, including shoes, is only 3.4kg (size L).
- The SMART collar improves the seal between the orifice and the hood, limits water access and has a drainage system.
- Extremely flat main zipper is more flexible than traditional brass locks.
- Additional zip with cover protecting the main zip.
- Comfortable, removable 3-D washer under the adding valve.
- Reinforcement insert for installing the heating system.
- Removable crotch strap and shoulder straps.
- Flexible, double reinforcement at points exposed to abrasion provide greater durability.
- The M-PADZ reinforcement panel on the loins makes the wetsuit more resistant to damage.
- 2 seam stitching and additional reinforcement from the material in places most vulnerable to wear.
- 7mm Ultrawarmth Dry Hood with OMNIRED technology.
- Bare Tech Boots shoes.
- A capacious Bare suit bag.
- 2 technical pockets "Tech" with the possibility to adjust the pocket's capacity with a zipper depending on the user's needs.
- Braces with the Bare logo;
- A durable, 3mm comfortable, elastic, neoprene neck collar.
- 2mm SMART collar with water drainage system.
- APEX or Si-Tech rotary valve, installed by default on the chest.
- Adjustable low-profile pressure relief valve from APEX or Si-Tech, default position - left arm.
- Front flat plastic zipper.
- Additional zip cover.
- Crotch strap.
- Grease to lock.
- Talk to mannequins.
- Inflation hose.
- The suit is covered by a 7-year warranty for seams and workmanship. The manufacturer accepts all complaints regarding stitches and dry suit (unless they result from improper use or neglect).
- BARE dry suits materials are covered by a two-year warranty. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use.
- Gas-tight plastic locks - 24 months.
- Valves in a drysuit -12 months.
- Wristbands - 6 months.
- The neoprene orbital roof - 24 months.
- Shoes - 12 months.
BLACK / RED