SANTI E.Lite Plus Dry Suit Woman
SANTI E.Lite Plus Dry Suit WOMAN
Innovative new technology ! No compromise in your urge to explore!
E.Lite+ drysuit presents an optimal and advanced combination of durability and modern textile technology dedicated to extreme sports. The E.Lite+ model is based on the exceptional quality of the E.Lite model, however, it has been supplemented with a new, flexible and soft to the touch fabric, which even further increases the comfort of diving. Critical points, particularly vulnerable to damage and abrasion, have been adequately protected with a durable E.Lite fabric, which was created exclusively for Santi. Both functionalities combined in a modern and elegant, maximally ergonomic cut ensure the highest comfort and convenience during the dive. E.Lite+ protects exactly where it is necessary and at the same time guarantees exceptional mobility. The suit is equipped as standard with a new hood with an innovative cut, sewn from a very flexible neoprene. The outer shell is covered with jersey while the inner coating is of the “smooth skin” type. The new hood perfectly adapts to the shape of the head, it is easy to put on and take off, even after soaking. Very comfortable, does not compress. The warmest in the current line of SANTI hoods. The lightness and softness of the suit makes it perfect for travel. Its unique strength properties will satisfy even the most demanding cave and wreck divers. The suit is dedicated to both heavy technical as well as recreational and sport diving. It is equipped with the innovative SANTI Smart Seals soft ring system, which allows for very easy and quick replacement of the cuffs with the one you prefer or the one you have at hand.
Choose your color:
- total weight: 3,9 kg;
- fabric: Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Ripstop Nylon 365-425g/sqm and Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Polyester 515g/sqm;
- colors: black / blue / gray,;
- telescopic torso;
- reinforcements on the sleeves, legs and back
- SANTI SmartSeals ring system for easy seals exchange
- waterproof zipper protected by an additional zipper closed with a plastic zip
- High-profile Apeks valves and inlet valves with “inflator” ending;
- two thigh spacy, cargo pockets with elastic, rubber loops;
- patches on both pockets with a zippered “double ender” section
- Kevlar knee pads placed on thin neoprene;
- Latex neck seal insulated with 3 mm Neoprene collar
- Flexsole boots
- internal suspenders with a pocket
- 8 mm Neoprene collar hood;
- medium pressure hose;
- STAY DRY waterproof travel bag for drysuit - gray
- 3 year guarantee.