BARE Sentry Pro Dry
BARE Sentry Pro Dry - Men Drysuit
Sentry Pro Dry is a back zip drysuit that combines thermal and operational capabilities to meet the demands of commercial divers, with the flexibility and comfort of a tropical wetsuit. Constructed with high density Yamamoto neoprene with high stretch and high resistance to compression, and BARE’s new and improved No Stitch Technology (NST), Sentry Pro Dry retains one of the highest abrasion resistance ratings in the BARE line.
- 2mm Yamamoto High Density Neoprene – Hyper-compressed for optimum resistance against deep-water high-pressure compression
- Kanako Outer Layer increases suit longevity, durability and comfort
- No Stitch Technology (NST) – seams are double-glued and heat taped inside and out for superior performance and optimal the life of your drysuit.
- Anatomically Shaped Torso, Arms and Legs
- 2mm Nylon Smoothskin “Smart Collar”
- Lightweight and low profile YKK Plastic Dry Zipper
- Redesigned Tech Pockets (optional add-on)
Bare offers a 7 year warranty on stitching and workmanship. Bare will accept any claims about the stitching and workmanship of the dry suit (unless they are due to normal wear and tear, misuse or neglect).
BARE dry suit materials are covered by a two-year warranty. This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or negligence.
For other equipment:
- plastic gas-tight locks - 24 months
- dry suit valves - 12 months
- wrist cuffs - 6 months
- neoprene orifice - 24 months
- neoprene drysuit boots or socks - 12 months
- Each wetsuit comes with instructions and a warranty card which should be filled in correctly by the seller!
Performing any repairs by unauthorised persons will void the warranty.
- S, M, ML, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL;
- MS, MLS, LS, XLS, 2XLS, 3XLS;
- MT, MLT, LT, XLT