KWARK Navy Extreme Undersuit Lady
Undersuit KWARK Navy Extreme Women - for dry suit
Well-known Navy undersuit now in the women's version!
The Navy Extreme Undersuit is designed for divers using laminate dry suits, diving for long periods of time in very cold water, and for those who freeze very quickly.
The material was produced on special order for divers from special forces of the U.S. Army, so that it meets all the required parameters for long dives in cold water. The warming panels are made of a slightly thinner material with analogous properties. This way, the thermal performance is improved without making it too stiff.
Thermally, the Navy Extreme is the equivalent of KWARK Navy with vest.
The main advantage of the Navy Extreme, apart from improved thermal insulation, is its flexibility. It is not the armour of a medieval knight associated with thick warmers. It is very comfortable and gives a full range of movement.
- It is easy to put on and take off and does not roll down.
- Provides very good airflow.
- It is very light, weighing less than 1.4 kg.
- Compared to traditional warmers, it allows you to reduce the weight by a minimum of 2 kg.
- Perfectly wicks sweat away from the body.
- It is very well impregnated antibacterially, does not smell.
- Even after flooding, it maintains a good thermal performance.
- After complete flooding or washing, hung up vertically it dries in a few hours.
- There is no limit to the number of washes, it can be spun.
- Sewn with durable flat seams, no ripping.
- Made of Thinsulate with a weight of approx. 400g/m2.
The basic version has holes for P-valve and electric heating.
In the women's version it is possible to order it with additional opening for comfort use in a toilet.
The undersuit is available in sizes:
36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46.