We invite all instructors and diving bussiness to work with us!
If you are an instructor, we have special prices and offers for you. Please send us an email at [email protected] with a scan or photo of your actual diving instructor license.
The rules of cooperation with the wholesale department of Divezone.pl
1. Divezone.pl wholesale platform is a convenient and modern place giving the customer the possibility of placing orders via internet practically at any time of day. As of 1.05.2022 it will become the only channel for placing and processing wholesale and instructor orders - orders placed by phone and e-mail will not be processed.
2. The platform to order in the wholesale department can be used only by entities that have passed the verification and gained access from B2B department of Divezone.pl
3. The registration process involves creating a new account (existing accounts can not be converted) and sending information about this fact to the address [email protected] - in the case of instructors it is necessary to attach a scan or clear photos of valid instructor certificate.
4. The order placed through the platform goes through the verification department and only confirmation from this department sent to the customer's e-mail is the basis for recognition of the order as correct.
5. Divezone.pl company reserves the right to make changes in orders and the possibility of changing the quantity of goods in the order at the stage of packaging in the shipping department for reasons beyond its control. Customer will be informed about this fact. All B2B shipments are charged a fixed shipping cost independent of the order value.
6. An invoice, warranty and service cards are packed with each order, if the product requires it.
7. Execution of orders through the courier company, packages with a maximum weight of 30 kg.
Due to the specific nature of the collective packaging, the company reserves the right to pack the goods in a larger quantity of packages, primarily for reasons of concern for the goods and their damage during transport.
8. Orders placed on the platform should be carefully examined and placed once a day, we do not combine orders placed on the platform during the time period longer than 20 minutes.
9. Please remember in case of delivery to a different address as the one on the invoice to notify about this fact in the notes of the order.
10. Divezone.pl Company reserves the right to withdraw some products from sale.
11. The prices of the products presented on the platform are expressed in Polish zloty or Euro and include VAT.
12. Orders placed on the wholesale platform can not be made for an amount less than 100 EUR gross.
14. Goods ordered and shipped to you are not refundable, unless previously agreed upon other terms of purchase when placing the order.
Exceptions are purchases where the purchaser runs a sole proprietorship and is the final consumer and the purchase is not of a professional nature - which is verified on the basis of CeiDG entries and PKD codes of the entrepreneur. (Article 38a of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014)
We do not accept returns on delivery, we also do not reimburse transport costs in such cases.
14.Goods sent to the service you deliver at your own expense, unless prior arrangements in connection with the factory damage of the product or the incompatibility of the ordered goods with the delivered goods are presented and approved by a person from the wholesale department.
15. Divezone.pl Company reserves the right to change the regulations, rules of cooperation and granting discounts and prices without giving reasons.